Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

Yep, that's me.  Busy, busy, busy.  Just as I'm sure you are.  I'm working like crazy trying to get my next Nocturne THE BROKEN WOLF finished in time for the extended deadline of 12-15.  I also am contractually obligated to turn in a proposal for the next Harlequin Romantic Suspense book, so I'm letting ideas percolate. 

Plus there's Christmas - my favorite time of the year!  I love the shopping and the decorating and the wrapping and the cooking.  All of it!  Here's my tree!


Because I'm so busy (I call it deadline mania when it gets like this), I rarely leave the house.  I get up work all day and then after I make my word count, I shut down the computer, feed the dogs and make dinner, and then wrap a couple of gifts before I plunk down in front of the TV for the night.  Oh, and three times during the day I walk, so I'm still making my 10,000 steps or more a day.

I just need to get back to weights and resistance training!  With time, with time.

Gotta run.  I have a book to write.  One last picture, of my big Boxer Dog Macadoo who thinks he's a lap dop, sleeping on the recliner with his dad!  He's 70 pounds of preciousness! 

No comments: