Monday, October 29, 2012

Hurricane Avoided - Home Again!

I am back in Texas.  I got out of White Plains, NY yesterday (Sunday).  The flight was packed, as was the next one I took out of Phillie.  It wasn't raining yet, but Hurricane Sandy was on her way.

I enjoyed my time there.  Here is the view from my hotel window. 


Oh, and here's another (how I wanted to go walking in that neighborhood, but couldn't as I didn't want to miss the workshops.)


The conference was fun and amazing.  By Saturday, people were changing flights to get out of there before the hurricane.  My flights were full and I made it home around 3 pm yesterday.

I was so exhausted I went to bed at 8pm and slept until 6 this morning. 

But now I'm getting caught up, praying for those in Sandy's path, and then I plan to go through my notes.  I have TONS of notes.  I have some work to do on social media, plus theres a work in progress just waiting for me to get back to it.

So I shall.  But wanted to stop in here and let you know I made it back.  Yay!

No comments: