Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Again

It's Monday yet again.  I didn't sleep well last night (at all) so I'm tried and sore and groggy.  It's overcast, supposed to rain, but the weather forecasters keep teasing us with promises of rain and it never does. 

This morning when I made my oatmeal and banana for breakfast, I was so out of it that I poured half and half on it instead of milk!  I had to throw it away and start over.  No joke.

This is the weekend.



This is Monday



We swam and I read  - Right now I've just finished Insurgent by Veronica Roth (the second book in the Divergent trilogy) and am reading Barbara Samuel's The Sleeping Night.  We cooked out on the grill and ate out too.  I got sun (with SPF 50 on of course) and rented a couple of movies. 

The Weekend:







Monday:



Now I've got to get back to work - I have a synopsis due on the 15th for my next Pack book.

No comments: