Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday

I've been working, working, working.  While my editor STILL has not approved the synopsis for the book that's due in, er 4 days, I've been writing the short on-line read.  I like it.  I really do.  I hope to finish it by Friday, let it sit over the weekend, go back and re-read it next week, and then send it.  It's due 7-10, so it at least, will be on time.

Then I guess I'll go back to writing the Romantic Suspense.  Obviously, it won't be turned in on July 1st.  Oh, I also need to turn in a synopsis for the next Nocturne by 7-15. 

Meanwhile, longing for cooler temps, I made a crockpot of sausage and shrimp gumbo on Monday. 


We ate that for two nights - it was delish!  Then last night, we went to our usual Wednesday night hangout - Beef O'Brady's.   We always get a pitcher of Killian's Irish Red beer.


Today I'm finished with doctor appointments for awhile.  So I'm going to work, avoid the heat, and work some more.

1 comment:

aebadams@gmail.com said...

Ohmygosh! Gumbo looks delish! Next time you make it, let a body know! ;-)