Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Today is the first day of Spring!   We got storms last night and this morning and got over 4 inches of rain!  Yay!  I'm hoping some of it made it to our lake. 

I'm chugging away on the book that's due 4-1 and have written out what scenes I have left to write.  I got 2100 words yesterday, though I wanted 3k.  I try, but I am easily distracted.  Also, I haven't worked out all of last week and I'm feeling that loss.  The problem is, I can't go to the gym unless I do my words and it took me way too long to do them yesterday.  I'm hoping to speed up the process today.  Wish me luck.

My mom is still in the hospital, though they're saying she should be able to go home Thursday.  I've been doing some research on alternative treatments.  Why not?  She has nothing left to lose and a lot to gain (time) by trying them.

Ah well, I'd better finish up on the internet so I can get back to writing.  Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments: