Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday, February 13, 2012

It's a chilly, rainy Monday.  I've got a ton of things to do, many of which have nothing to do with writing.  One, I can't get out of.  But once that is done, I have an AFS to do for my October book, then it's back to writing The Wolf Prince.  I'm revamping chapter 3 now.

Oh, and I lost - drum roll - 2 pounds!  Yay!  That Lose It app on the phone is freakin' amazing! 

I was sort of depressed yesterday.  Whitney Houston passing away made me sad, especially since she was younger.  She was so beautiful and so talented and it's sad that she lost her life most likely due to drugs and alcohol. 

Watching the Grammys last night, I enjoyed the Jennifer Hudson tribute to Whitney and loved that LL Cool J led the audience in a moment of prayer. 

Well, it's nearly time for me to go.  I'll be back.

No comments: