Thursday, January 26, 2012

Random Thursday 1-26-2012

It's been nearly a week since I posted on this blog - my humble apologies.  Between revisions and my dad's car being in the shop and my husband's eye surgery and subsequent doctor appointments, I've barely been able to work, never mind post.

The good news is I'm nearly finished with the revisions.  Hopefully, please God, fingers crossed.  I'm rewriting the ending and then I've got to read it through and pray it makes sense.  Once I get it off via email to the editor, I can go back to work on the Nocturne that's due 3-1 (and probably will be late.  I hope not, because that causes a boomerang effect on the books following it, but we'll see.)

So it's back to work for me.  Hopefully, I'll resume regular posting when life gets back to normal.

No comments: