Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday May 10, 2011

Well, I've been 50 an entire week now.  It doesn't feel any different that 49, really.  I took an entire week off from working out (bad Karen!) and went back to the gym yesterday.  I work out with my trainer tonight. 

I also took some time off writing.  Sure, I did writing related things - the Art Fact Sheets for the covers of my two 2012 books, a blog or two here and there.  Now I've started working on the synopsis for my next Pack book.  Once I finish that, I have to do a synopsis for the next Romantic Suspense.  I'm mulling over ideas and characters, which is a lot of fun for me.  I hope to finish rough drafts of both these things within seven to ten days.

One of the things I love to do when I'm not writing is read (of course!)  I adore Kristan Higgans and have been reading her backlist on Kindle.  Fun, light-hearted books!  I highly recommend them.

No comments: