Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 - The Feast Remembered

You know, last night as I warmed up on the elliptical in preparation for working out, my personal trainer asked me about my Thanksgiving dinner.  I'd warned him that on T-day I didn't plan to diet and he'd laughed and said he didn't expect me to. 

So yes, I pigged out and yes, I gained weight.  Now I will probably have to spend the next month re-losing the pounds I put on.  Because, as you know, Christmas will roll around with another big family dinner and a few other get-togethers, so I'll be eating well again. 

Was it worth it?  Definitely.  I'd do it again.  My only regret is that I didn't have leftovers since it was at my mom's. 

The feast.


Part of the family, about to enjoy the feast



And lastly, my nephew and a random turkey decoration.

No comments: