Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pre-Thanksgiving! 11-24-10

The big day is almost here - one of my favorite holidays.  And as a double bonus, this year for the first time in four years, I'm not hosting it at my house!  Nope, my mother is having the big meal and all I have to bring are two dishes - sweet potatoes and butternut squash.  It's so nice not to have to stress about feeding 12 people, but I confess I miss it a little bit too.


I have so much to be thankful for this year - my health, my career as a romance writer (my 31st book will be out in January 2012!), my family, my home, my lake place, my dogs.  I love me some dogs.






Most of all though - I'm thankful for my husband Lonnie.  He's my rock, the love of my life, the port in my every storm.  He's my best friend too.



So, as you sit around the table surrounded (hopefully) by your family and friends with a feast in front of you, take a few minutes to reflect on how blessed you are.  

No comments: