Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday- October 12, 2010 - Talking about the booksigning.

This past Saturday, I was invited to sign copies of my October book PROFILE FOR SEDUCTION at a Borders Books in Arlington.  Three other authors were signing as well.  I knew one of them, Shayla Black, but wasn't familiar with the other two - Jaci Burton and Maya Banks.  Because the booksigning was so busy, I didn't really get to visit with them much as they were seated at a table behind me.

The signing was a whole lot of fun and the three hours went by fast.  While I didn't keep track, I know I (and the other authors) sold a LOT of books.

Thanks to everyone who attended and special thanks to Mistie of Borders for the well organized event (and the awesome gift bag she gave each of us authors!)

No comments: