Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday, October 29, 2010

I took Wednesday off and also today off, so I could finish the book.  And I did.  At 4:58 pm today.  I  have the last chapter to edit this weekend, but it will be emailed Monday to my editor.

And it's Halloween on Sunday.  I've been reading all these posts on constumes.  I got to thinking of my favorite costumes and it was the year my husband and I dressed in the 70's.  I wore a long wig and go go boots and a mini dress.  My husband wore an afro wig, bell bottoms and a paisly shirt.  It was a lot of fun!
I'd post pictures, but I'm on my laptop and they're not on this computer.

I love Halloween and have a ton of costumes.  This year, we're going over to my daughter's house to give out candy - except she thinks she has the flu and if that's the case, we'll be handing out candy at home

No comments: