Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday 7-20-10

So I've been slacking - it's been a week since I posted here. Mea culpa, please forgive me. Life gets in the way sometimes.

It's been hot here and I haven't been feeling too chipper. The heat zaps the life right out of me. I went to the doctor yesterday, got some meds, and hopefully will be back to normal soon.

I took this picture of this lovely flower from my backyard. It's a Passion flower.



I am working though. On both my next Silhouette Romantic Suspense and another book, an uncontracted one that I hope develops into something I can sell. Plus the day job is going strong too. And we camp and swim and I'm still working out with my personal trainer, so life is full and good. Despite the heat, I'm happy and I know I can hang in there until fall. Of course here in Texas, it stays hot into October. Sigh.

Better get back to it.

No comments: