Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday December 21, 2010

It's almost here!  Christmas, that is!  I love this time of the year, thrive in the hectic mania of busy-work, all leading up to the big day.  Cleaning - check (splurging and hiring someone this year!), cooking - yet to be done.  Ironing table cloth and setting table for the big dinner on Christmas Eve - I'll do that Thursday.  My husband will be picking up the Honeybaked Ham and I'll make scalloped potatoes, pea salad, and bread pudding.  Other family are bringing more side dishes. 

Some stuff is done.  All the presents are wrapped and under the tree.



I've loaded up my IPod with Christmas music.  So far I haven't done much baking - though I did bake a cake last night and frosted it this morning.  I have to take it to work for the receptionist's birthday. 

Next, I'm going to wash the Boxer.  Before work.  Changing back OUT of all my work clothes and giving him a bath.  In just a few minutes.  The small dogs go to the groomer on Thursday, but big ole stinky dog Mac doesn't.  So it's into the bath for him. 

After that, I'll dry us both off and I'll go to work and he'll run crazy Boxer zoomies all around the house. 

UPDATE:

Here is poor Mac in the middle of his bath. 

No comments: