Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursday December 16, 2010

The holiday is nearly upon us.


My poor Boxer Mac did NOT appreciate me putting these reindeer antlers on his head.  But he did sit still long enough for me to take his picture.

I'm ok with Christmas being next week.  And, even though I haven't felt as Christmassy as I have in years past, I'm feelin' it.  Definitely feelin' it.  I have Christmas music on my Ipod.  The house is decorated.  Almost everythng is wrapped.  Sure, I haven't started baking anything other than my low-fat banana nut bread, but I'm not going to do much baking this year due to the watching my weight issue.

I *am* however, going to make the bread pudding mentioned in my previous post.  For Christmas dinner, to go along with the Red Velvet cake I ordered from Nothing But Bundt Cakes.  Google them.  If you haven't tried one of their cakes, you are missing out!!

Also, as a sort of Christmas present to myself, I signed up for more Personal Training sessions last night.  My new trainer is really good and the gym offered me a really sweet deal.  So I'll be working out with Rick for another 63 sessions (roughly until August).  After that, I really will have to stop.  I mean, I intended to stop this time - I can't pay this kind of money forever, you know?  But I wasn't done (ie; haven't lost all the weight I want to nor gotten as fit as I want to be), so when they offered this deal, I took it. 

No comments: