Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Lists

Whenever I'm going somewhere out of the ordinary, I usually make lists.  Because I tend to forget stuff.  This time, I've been so dang busy, I haven't had time to make lists.

For one thing, I'm nearing the end of the first draft of Shade of the Wolf.  It's due 8-15 and will be out January 2015, I believe.  I'm really liking where the book ended up going, though I'm having to make notes of various threads I need to tie up.  Once I get that finished, I can go back and edit.  And then turn it in!

Hair done, check.  Even though I was loving my red shade and sort of wish I'd just stuck with that.  I got blonde highlights put in and now my hair is really, really dry.  Blech.

Toenails done.  Dresses chosen.  Groceries bought (requested by my sitter.)

Still must pack.  Housecleaners are here cleaning, so my home will be nice and need for my house-sitter/dog-sitter.

I leave tomorrow.  The conference has already started and tonight is the big literacy signing, which I won't be attending.  But my Friday is packed full with meetings - editor breakfast, editor lunch, friend dinner, publisher party.  Saturday I have brunch with my agent, and then we have dinner reservations at our fav place (Boudro's).  It's going to fun.   I so can't wait.



No comments: