Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Brain Dead (Me)

I'm brain dead.  Between the stress of what's been going on for the past week with my mother and turning in my book on time (and worrying that I missed something), my brain is fried.  I've been making the hour drive every other day to see her, and trying to keep life normal in between.  My foster dog Katniss is halfway through her Heartworm treatment, and that is a bit stressful too.

And I need to come up with two new synopsis's.  Pretty dang quickly.  So I can get a new contract with my publisher Harlequin.  I need on for Harlequin Romantic Suspense and one for Harlequin Nocturne.

Granted, I just turned in the book yesterday.  Granted, I haven't been sleeping well.  And yes, I drove to Dallas this morning, visited my Mom in the hospital, and drove back, all before lunch.  In between that, I've done several blogs to promote my September release.  Here's the latest one.  This blog is about THE LOST WOLF'S DESTINY & asks "What's your favorite redemption story?"  Check it out here:     Latest Blog

And I did one yesterday.  Yesterday's Blog

And I wrote yet another one, which will be out on September 13th at Harlequin Junky.  (No link yet.)

I'm tired.  Bone tired.  I think I just need to go read a really good book and try to refill the old creative well.

Or something.  Not sure what.  I really wish I could sleep.

No comments: