Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday September 21, 2010

It's nearing the end of the September and I'm gearing up for the release of my Silhouette Romantic Suspense Profile of Seduction.  I'm doing a guest blog on Drunk Writer Talk (fabulous site), my agent's site, The Romantic Times site, E-harlequin, among others. 

And I'm still working on another book.  As always.  And, as seems to be my method, with barely 6 weeks to go, I'm having to start over.  I don't know why I do this.  It's like I get to know the people, realize what isn't working, and after talking to my critique partner Anna Adams, figure out how to fix it.

So... I've got some serious work to do.

And, after having been gone from my evil day job for an entire week, I'm still digging out from the pile of work.  Hoping to get caught up soon so I can go back to writing during the day job as well.

Finally, with the first day of fall looming, I'm hoping for some cooler temps!

No comments: