Monday, November 22, 2010

Back - Monday November 22, 2010

It's Monday, I'm tired, but I'm back.  Home.  From Vegas.  And - it's a short week, so hopefully time will fly and before I know it I'll be staring at a plate full of turkey and dressing. 

There are a lot of street performers in Vegas and this year, many of them have taken to wearing costumes.  I saw this guy.

I also saw Elvis (naturally), Marilyn Monroe, Beavis and Butthead, and a few others.

We had a lot of fun, did a LOT of walking.  We had margaritas and burgers at Margaritaville.


Watched the A&M game at a sports pub (great fun, lots of Nebraska fans yelling "Go big N" and only a small table of Aggies - I totally enjoyed cheering for A&M. 

We ate a few good meals - nothing fancy this time.  We also gambled some, though I'm proud to annouce I came home $100 richer than when I left.  However my husband didn't fare so well. 

All in all, it was a nice weekend away.  My daughter sent me these pictures of my Mitchell (the Schnauzer) and her Tucker (the orange cat)


Isn't that cute?  Tucker is fearless (her other cats hide from our dogs)  and Mitchell is usually so scared of her cats that he hides. 

No comments: